FoodScan™ Meat Analyser is a fast, accurate and easy to use instrument for analysing all stages of meat production - from checking incoming raw material to final product control. It is pre-calibrated to analyse all key parameters including fat analysis, moisture analysis, protein analysis, salt analysis and collagen analysis delivering results in just 50 seconds. The FoodScan is pre-calibrated with unique ANN calibrations that has received national approvals for the measurement of key quality parameters.
The rapid solution that has become a standard
The FoodScan is fast, accurate and straightforward to use. It allows a regular flow of results for key control parameters – helping you to:
- Optimise use of expensive raw materials
- Make laboratory operations more time and cost effective
- Improve production efficiency, for instance, by minimizing production stops
- Build brand recognition through consistent quality products
FoodScan has set new standards in speed and analysis efficiency and today is used by more than a thousand meat producers around the world. Why?
- Ready to use – it comes pre-calibrated
- Versatile – one calibration for many products
- Easy – Little or no sample preparation
- Cost effective – no consumables used and low cost of operation
- Network ready – local network or networked across sites
- Non destructive – you can retest or use the sample for additional testing
- Multiparameter – one analysis, multiple parameters
FoodScan™ – two dedicated solutions
Laboratory: FoodScan™ Lab helps you to optimise routine analysis by delivering accurate and fast results when you need them and where you need them – LIMS or customized reports. It is operated from an external PC.
At line: Rugged and robust and operated with a built-in touch PC, FoodScan™ Pro is ideal for use right at the production line. Featuring an IP65 protection class enclosure.
Sample: Any type of ground or homogenized meat sample
Paramter: Fat, moisture, protein, collagen and salt. + other parameters such as ash, starch, pH, carbohydrates, etc. when special calibrations are developed
Request information now or download our brochure.
meat process control
In line meat analysis