To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.yumda.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Vice President International (m/f/d)Advertisement No. YD/1012879
With yfood, we are the market leader in the smart food category in Germany, a new category of products with a complete nutrient profile that are quickly and easily available at any time. Since our founding in 2017, we have been making innovative "complete food" in the form of drinks, bars as well as powders, enabling simpler, better nutrition - especially in everyday situations where it is not always easy to have a balanced diet due to time or availability issues. The products contain all the essential micro- and macronutrients our body needs - without sacrificing taste. Sustainability is also important to us. For example, we use resources responsibly and have been a carbon-neutral company since 2021. Currently, more than 180 food enthusiasts are working on our vision of making balanced nutrition easier. Our products are available in more than 30 European markets, including the UK, France, and the Netherlands.
- A secure job and still growth? Not a contradiction for us. Because we are very proud of our profitable growth, which has already made us a well-established and well-known lifestyle brand that can offer you a secure job.
- yfood goes international. Although Germany is our home base, we have created a dynamic and colourful environment with our international markets, where many exciting topics await you.
- We promote equal opportunities and value diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Holidays are important. That's why we give you 30 days of paid leave a year.
- Agility is key. That's why we work in a hybrid working model and offer you the opportunity to work with Workation from other EU countries.
- yfood cares. With a subsidised membership at EGYM Wellpass you can do yourself good for only 29€ per month. For this purpose, we offer workshops and campaigns (e.g. step challenge for a good cause) as part of our health management.
- Away from the spot. We contribute €30 to your MVV ticket and offer you the opportunity to lease a bicycle at a reduced price through JobRad.
- Train your taste buds. Everyone who wants to is part of our Sensory Team. So try new products, varieties or flavours before anyone else. Otherwise, there's as much yfood as you can carry, free of charge for you, of course.
- As a start-up, you often have to deal with clichés. But some of them are true. That's why we also offer a fruit basket, your free caffeine kick or a quiet drink.
- Come as you are. Whether in a suit or a unicorn onesie. We don't have a dress code.
Business & Distribution Strategy
- Provide strategic oversight of local opportunities and business models.
- Ensures that expertise and experience from other market launches are considered to decide on the best go-to-market strategies.
- Directly manages the implementation of new countries (Tier 2 & 3 markets).
- Consults and informs the Co-CEO about the program status.
- Supports a strong exchange process with key functions on C-Level and below (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Product, HR)
- Establish first local marketing programs based on yfood’s marketing mix.
- Work closely with key stakeholders in brand & growth marketing to ensure the support of central marketing functions.
- Lead the development of local marketing partnerships with retailers.
- Oversee the management administrative and financial resources in each active market and country operations to ensure they are used to maximize impact and effectiveness.
- Contribute to the leadership of yfood to drive internationalization as a key focus.
- Lead and manage regional teams and external partners.
- Oversee the development and management of staff with attention to the local functions and cultural factors.
- Oversee the first recruitment, management, and development, to ensure a commitment to excellence, growth, and a strong, diverse and high-performing talent pool.
- Display a deep commitment to yfood and its mission.
- Experience in leading and understanding new market development focusing on retail distribution and growth models.
- Proven experience integrating cross-cutting teams and initiating so-called “launch” teams.
- Ability to create an environment that inspires collaboration.
- An action-oriented approach to problem-solving and process improvements
- Minimum of 10-year experience managing international organizations in international development
- Master’s Degree or an equivalent combination of a Bachelor’s degree and experience
- Proven track record in international and distributed operational organizations of significant scale
- Leadership, organizational development & strategy skills
- Operations management skills & experience
- Planning, budgeting and financial management experience & skills
- Organizational and staff leadership, management, decision-making & development skills
- Internal communications, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Travel expectation is 20-30%
|Required language skills:||German, English|
|Recommend language skills:|
|Foreign experience:||not required|
|Type of employment:||Permanent position|
|Area of activity:||Corporate Management|
|Position:||Employee with directive authority|
|Planned starting date:||with immediate effect|
|Willingness to travel:||required|
- +4989 122 301 96