To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
The New Generation of Modular Premium Balances
Cubis® II | Your Balance, Your Way
Cubis® II Family
Cubis® II Semi-Micro Balance
Cubis® II Ultra-Micro Balance
Key Benefits of the Cubis II include:
- Choose from among 45 weighing modules, two modern user interfaces, several draft shields, and more than 60 software application for thousands of different possible configurations
- Choose from our adaptable, preconfigured software packages, or have us create custom software for your special workflow
- Share data the way you prefer with the three standard interface ports on our MCA interface module: USB A, B and C, RS232, and Ethernet
- Enhance your balance over time with additional accessories and software applications; with the Cubis II, you are future proofed and not locked into your initial balance configuration
- Ensure regulatory compliance; the Cubis II is the first balance to support all the requirements to achieve CFR part 11 and EU annex 11 compliance in a paperless manner, eliminating the possibility of data or signature falsification.
- Be confident that your data are accurate and ready-to-report for submissions to agencies; your Cubis II can communicate with your LIMS or other data collection software
- Control over user access levels and protocols ensures traceability and limits potential errors.
Standard operating procedures (SOPs) can be configured as an approved workflow
Intelligence by design
- Our balances were designed for intuitive operations, supported by intelligent systems including, automatic motorized leveling, innovative draft shield technology with learning capability, climate monitoring, and status center
- The Cubis II offers best-in-class performance and support, with the following advantages: a modern user interface, Pharma and GxP compliance, ergonomic sample handling, easy process integration, and unlimited communications for the highest level of accuracy and precision
- semi-micro balances
- analytical balances
- precision balances
- laboratory balances