Process-reliable and cost-efficient vacuum
The maintenance and energy costs of the HiLobe are >50 percent lower compared to conventional Roots pumps. The reason for this is a drive with energy efficiency class IE4 and the special rotor geometries of the pumps. The sealing concept also contributes to this. The pumps are hermetically sealed to the atmosphere and have a maximum integral leakage rate of 1 · 10-6 Pa m³/s. Dynamic seals are eliminated and, as a result, maintenance is only required every four years. Due to the innovative sealing concept in the suction chamber, the use of sealing gas is superfluous in most applications, which also has a positive effect on the operating costs. Since the operation of the HiLobe Roots pumps is possible even at ambient temperatures of up to +40°C with flexible air cooling, cost-intensive water cooling is unnecessary
- Pumping speed range, depending on version, from 520 – 2,100 m³/h because of variable rotation speed control
- Shortest pump-down times due to superior, next-generation drive concept
- Intelligent interface technology allows process adjustment and condition monitoring (Industry 4.0)
- Hermetically sealed pump with leak rate of < 1 ·10-6 Pa m³/s as dynamic seals to the outside are eliminated
- Low operating costs because of state-of-the-art air cooling up to +40 °C and motor technology (IE4 Standard)
- Long service life and top operating safety thanks to intelligentcondition monitoring and innovative rotor/motor concept
Compact and powerful Roots pumps
The compact Roots pumps offer a wide nominal pumping speed range of 520 – 2.100 m³/h. This is made possible through the new drive concept in conjunction with frequency converters. Thanks to their individual speed control, the pumps can be precisely tailored to customer-specific requirements. Thanks to this powerful drive concept, the HiLobe achieves approximately 20 percent shorter pump-down times than conventional Roots pumps. Rapid evacuation reduces costs and increases the efficiency of the production system.
Control and communication are the essential factors for increasing system availability. The intelligent interface technology of the HiLobe allows very good adaptation and monitoring of the processes. This facilitates anticipatory and efficient work. By integrating such condition monitoring, information about the condition of the vacuum system is always available. In addition, condition monitoring increases system availability allowing users to plan maintenance and repair measures in a useful and anticipatory way and prevent cost-intensive production downtimes. These advantages lead to a long service life and maximum operational safety. Depending on their suitability for the existing system, the HiLobe vacuum pumps can either be aligned vertically or horizontally. This allows maximum pumping speed and a more customized and efficient use of space at the customer’s production site.