FoodScan™ Meat Analyser is a fast, accurate and easy to use instrument for analysing all stages of meat production - from checking incoming raw material to final product control. It is pre-calibrated to analyse all key parameters including fat analysis, moisture analysis, protein analysis, salt analysis and collagen analysis delivering results in just 50 seconds. The FoodScan is pre-calibrated with unique ANN calibrations that has received national approvals for the measurement of key quality parameters.
The rapid solution that has become a standard
The FoodScan is fast, accurate and straightforward to use. It allows a regular flow of results for key control parameters – helping you to:
- Optimise use of expensive raw materials
- Make laboratory operations more time and cost effective
- Improve production efficiency, for instance, by minimizing production stops
- Build brand recognition through consistent quality products
FoodScan has set new standards in speed and analysis efficiency and today is used by more than a thousand meat producers around the world. Why?
- Ready to use – it comes pre-calibrated
- Versatile – one calibration for many products
- Easy – Little or no sample preparation
- Cost effective – no consumables used and low cost of operation
- Network ready – local network or networked across sites
- Non destructive – you can retest or use the sample for additional testing
- Multiparameter – one analysis, multiple parameters
FoodScan™ – two dedicated solutions
Laboratory: FoodScan™ Lab helps you to optimise routine analysis by delivering accurate and fast results when you need them and where you need them – LIMS or customized reports. It is operated from an external PC.
At line: Rugged and robust and operated with a built-in touch PC, FoodScan™ Pro is ideal for use right at the production line. Featuring an IP65 protection class enclosure.
Sample: Any type of ground or homogenized meat sample
Paramter: Fat, moisture, protein, collagen and salt. + other parameters such as ash, starch, pH, carbohydrates, etc. when special calibrations are developed
Request information now or download our brochure.
We are happy to answer your questions by phone at +49 40 6379534 - 0
meat process control
In line meat analysis