To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Clean Label: A Trend Here to Stay
What is Clean Label all about and why is this trend becoming more and more importantCornelia Kerschbaumer, Marina Teufel, Andreas Lausberg, Stefan Zuhn, Thomas Holdenried
Clean Labelling fulfils consumers' desire for healthy foods that are prepared naturally. Transparency is one of the most important concepts here: "Transparency and good information are the key to a successful Clean Label product!"
This guide covers the following topics:
- What is Clean Label?
- Overview of the most important EU regulations
- How Clean Label influences purchasing decisions
- Alternatives to synthetic colours
- Clean label in the beverage market
- International Clean Label trends and forecasts
Clean labelling can be an enormous opportunity for product marketing by manufacturers – provided that the criteria are actually fulfilled.