Clean Labelling fulfils consumers' desire for healthy foods that are prepared naturally. Transparency is one of the most important concepts here: "Transparency and good information are the key to a successful Clean Label product!"
This guide covers the following topics:
- What is Clean Label?
- Overview of the most important EU regulations
- How Clean Label influences purchasing decisions
- Alternatives to synthetic colours
- Clean label in the beverage market
- International Clean Label trends and forecasts
Clean labelling can be an enormous opportunity for product marketing by manufacturers – provided that the criteria are actually fulfilled.