New ideas open new doors. That has been our belief for 150 years. It was in the middle of the idyllic Toggenburg countryside that Johann Georg Berlinger in 1865 laid the foundation stone of our company history – in the form of a weaving shop.
Today the name Berlinger stands for innovative technology and retail products and for internationally standardised doping control systems. And above all else for openness, quality and fairness. We, the sixth generation of Berlingers to head the company, are proud to be able to carry the values and traditions of our family business into the future.
- Focus : Manufacturer
- Industry : Production technology