Currently, you are not logged in to my.yumda.de. Therefore, you can remember a maximum of 5 contents.
Trending ingredients: Calendula
Mintel experts track the trending ingredients and new product launches, spotlight the trends affecting the market and its future growth. In this episode, we’re looking at Calendula.
Calendula extract has been long used as a source of lutein in the VMS category. As vision health becomes a key consumer health concern, it is expected to enter the food and drink categories.
According to Mintel GNPD data, among the food and drink new products launched in the last three years (December 2019 – November 2022) that emphasize calendula ingredient, tea has been the major category, while the rising trend of dairy products is obvious.
Mintel Germany GmbH
- product launches
- product innovations
- The Hershey Company Introduces New Plant-Based Additions to Hershey's and Re ...
- Chromologics raises additional funding, bringing the series seed to a total ...
- Nestlé's latest plant-based beverage combines oats and fava beans
- Trending ingredients: Calendula
- BIOFACH and VIVANESS 2023: Best New Product Awards