To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Saudi Arabia's Nadec To Buy Danone Unit Via Capital Raise
Saudi Arabia's National Agricultural Development Co., part owned by the sovereign wealth fund, will acquire Danone SA's venture in the country, according to reports.
Nadec, as the company is known, will fund the acquisition of privately held Al Safi Danone through a capital increase of 536 million riyals or $143 million, the reports said. Once the deal is completed, existing Nadec shareholders will own 61.25 percent of the company, and Al Safi shareholders will hold 38.75 percent. (dpa)
- Pernod Ricard and the e-commerce platform Jumia strengthen their partnership
- The Consumer Goods Forum and Fair Labor Association Call for Greater Collaboration to Tackle Forced Labour Issues in Palm Oil Industry
- Worldwide wine production increases by twelve percent
- Healthy growth for a safe and natural food supplement
- EU wants to curb plastic flood with bans