To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Buitoni Food Company Appoints Graham Corneck as President and Chief Executive Officer
Buitoni Food Company ("Buitoni Foods") is pleased to announce the appointment of Graham R. Corneck as its new President and CEO. Mr. Corneck will be replacing Peter Wilson, who will rejoin Brynwood Partners as Managing Director and Chairman of Buitoni Foods.
In June 2020, Buitoni Foods was established by Brynwood Partners VIII L.P. to acquire the North American Buitoni business from Nestlé USA, Inc. ("Nestlé"). Buitoni is an iconic brand and a national leader in the refrigerated pasta, sauces and cheese categories. The company is headquartered in Stamford, CT and operates a 240,000 square foot vertically integrated manufacturing facility in Danville, VA.
"We are excited to announce the addition of Graham Corneck to the Buitoni Foods' team. Graham has demonstrated enormous success in his food centric career working across many disciplines and in executive roles. His extensive background in managing brand driven companies with manufacturing operations in the food and snack sectors will immediately benefit the Buitoni Foods' business," said Henk Hartong, Brynwood Partners' Chairman and CEO.
Prior to joining Buitoni Foods, Mr. Corneck was an officer in the US Navy followed by many years with Campbell Soup Company and Popcorn Indiana. During his tenure with Campbell Soup Company, Graham led a breadth of teams ranging from finance, IT, and strategy to supply chain and business integration.
"Buitoni Foods is operated by a solid group of experienced executives who have previously rejuvenated similar brands with great heritage. With Brynwood Partners' support, I am excited to lead this team of more than 525 loyal employees as we innovate and build on the famous Buitoni foundation of great tasting, authentic, high-quality foods," said Graham Corneck.
- personnel changes
- 13 drink trends to watch-out for in 2022
- 2Tequila, verjus and more: trend drinks 2022
- 3A plant-based replacement for dairy and eggs in foods
- 4How to ruin the taste of a cookie with just 2 words
- 5Kroger Announces 10 Food Trend Predictions for 2022
- 6Beyond cows: 3 strategies for milk from other animals to compete with cow and plant based diary
- 7Food prices on record course
- 8Consumption of pistachios is associated with a variety of health benefits
- 9More beer in the glass with physics
- 10Ecological coating for bananas
- New Wave Foods® Names Co-Founder Michelle Wolf CEO
- McDonald’s Appoints Jill McDonald as Executive Vice President and President, ...
- Change in the Executive Committee of Barry Callebaut
- Mars: Grant F. Reid decides to hand over the reins as CEO
- Kim Kardashian is Featured in a New Campaign by Beyond Meat® as the Company’ ...
- Banana peels make sugar cookies better for you
- Oil-based systems show promise for eradicating salmonella on food production machinery
- ADM and Benson Hill Partner to Scale Innovative Ultra-High Protein Soy for North American Food Ingredient Markets
- Constellation Brands invests in Archer Roose
- Plant-based ‘beef’ reduces CO2 emissions but threatens 1.5M ag jobs