To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Sproutly Adds Seasoned Beverage Executive Michael Bellas to the Board of Directors
Sproutly Canada, Inc. is pleased to announce that Michael Bellas, CEO and founder of Beverage Marketing Company (www.beveragemarketing.com) has joined the Company’s board of directors. Mr. Bellas is a seasoned beverage executive who brings over 45 years of experience working with leading beverage companies across all beverage categories.
“Mr. Bellas is among the most respected names in the beverage industry and we are extremely pleased that he has joined our board of directors,” said Keith Dolo, President and CEO of Sproutly. “His experience in the beverage industry, working with some of the largest global companies and brands in the beverage sector adds tremendous value to Sproutly’s mission,” he added.
“I have been working in the beverage industry for a long time and have always looked for innovative technologies and companies that could disrupt the industry. As part of my due diligence, I have been working with global beverage companies to achieve a better understanding of APP Technology. It is my belief that Infuz20 demonstrates significant competitive advantages as compared with emulsion and encapsulation methods and solves a number of formulation challenges presented by these incumbent technologies” said Mr. Bellas. “The APP technology licensed by Sproutly will make the production of true consumer beverages with natural ingredients from cannabis plants a reality” he concluded.
- Michael Bellas
- PepsiCo Announces Senior Leadership Appointment
- Kraft Heinz Board of Directors Appoints Miguel Patricio Chief Executive Officer
- Charles Brand appointed President of Tetra Pak Europe & Central Asia
- PepsiCo Announces Two Leadership Appointments For Its Latin America Business
- Dr Thomas Eisenring resigns as CEO
- Burcon Introduces Nutratein(R) Plant Protein Ingredients
- To make you big and strong - So kids eat healthier
- Coca-Cola Canada Kicks off Exciting Year of Innovation with New Mini Bottle
- Canadians’ consumption of fruit and vegetables drops 13 per cent in 11 years
- Naturally Splendid: News on the extended distribution of hemp beers