To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Experience the Industry 4.0-capable sensor solution of the future from Leuze electronic at the Hanover Messe 2017
Experience Smart sensor business 4.0 and visit us at the HMI trade fair 2017: Hall 9, Booth G76.
Everyone is talking about the Industry 4.0: Leuze electronic is going one step further and is showing what the Industry 4.0-capable sensor of the future can do at the HMI from 22 until 28 April 2017 in Hanover.
In addition to presenting its product highlights, ranging from switching and measuring sensors, identification and vision systems to system solutions in the area of safety at work, Leuze electronic will be placing the main focus of their trade fair appearance at this year’s Hanover Messe on the Industry 4.0-capable sensor solution of the future. At Leuze electronic in Hall 9, Booth G76, visitors can visually experience what Industry 4.0 means specifically and which new opportunities open up for the user, using a practical example and with the aid of modern operating concepts. The winner of the Industry Prize 2016 in the category "Optical technologies" for its safety laser scanner RSL 400, is also in the line up this year with a bid for the Industry Prize 2017: This year’s contender is the new data transmission photoelectric sensor DDLS 500, which combines performance data such as 100 bit/s real-time transfer up to a distance of 200 m with a world first: by means of remote diagnostics through the use of an integrated web server, all relevant data can be called up independent of location.
- industry 4.0
- trade fair
- SodaStream builds innovative marine vessel to fish plastic waste out of the sea
- Do Better Together : New features for increasing food safety and Industry 4.0
- Experience the Industry 4.0-capable sensor solution of the future from Leuze ...
- Always getting bigger – always getting better
- Making cereal bars is a piece of cake for McVities
- Which trends will influence food sector until 2035?
- "State of Snacking TM Study: National Preferences and Global Trends
- BrauBeviale 2019: "The Place To Be" for the international beverage industry
- Omega-3 fatty-acid enriched parenteral nutrition improves patient outcomes
- On the trail of pathogens in meat, eggs and raw milk