To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
A Collective Led By Ashton Kutcher And Guy Oseary Announced Today It Is Partnering With Cultivated Meat Leader MeaTech
A collective led by Ashton Kutcher and Guy Oseary, together with leading strategic players such as Effie Epstein, announced today it is partnering with cultivated meat leader MeaTech 3D Ltd. to accelerate MeaTech's growth in developing and commercializing MeaTech's proprietary cultured meat production technologies.
MeaTech is developing a sustainable alternative to industrialized animal farming by developing its proprietary cultured meat production processes based on advanced 3D bioprinting and tissue engineering technologies. MeaTech aims to be a leader of cultivated meat production for a variety of species offerings.
"We are delighted to partner with MeaTech and assist it in its journey to become the market leader in cultured meat production," said Ashton Kutcher. "We are excited about MeaTech's innovative technologies, which we believe position MeaTech to be the leader in industrial scale production of cultured meat, a key for a more sustainable and clean meat production. We intend to work closely with MeaTech's management to help MeaTech implement its strategy and achieve its goals and global success by leveraging our marketing, strategic expertise, and network. The engagement with MeaTech is in line with our group's mission to provide sustainable solutions through company building, investment, and acceleration of companies and technologies across various sustainability domains."
Sharon Fima, CEO of MeaTech, said, "We are extremely excited to announce our strategic collaboration with such an entrepreneurial, visionary group. We believe this engagement will help accelerate our journey in becoming the global leader in the cultivated meat industry. We will leverage their expertise and relationships with key industry players to help us propel our strategy, go-to-market activities and brand."
- meat production
- meat industry
- cultivated meat
- Coors Light brings back Beer Wolf in merch collab with The Laundry Room
- The rise of permissible indulgence and frozen snacking
- Indian-inspired beverages
- Rritual Superfoods Inc: Rritual Superfoods gets into Prime at Amazon Store i ...
- Plant-based liquid eggs from Nabati Foods now at Sobeys and IGA in Quebec
- A Collective Led By Ashton Kutcher And Guy Oseary Announced Today It Is Partnering With Cultivated Meat Leader MeaTech
- Artificial sweeteners disrupt bacterial communication and may influence gut microbiota
- Leonardo DiCaprio Invests in Mosa Meat and Aleph Farms to Advance Development of Sustainable Cultivated Beef
- Aleph Farms Completes $105 Million Series B Funding Round
- Future Meat Technologies Launches World's First Industrial Cultured Meat Production Facility