To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
United Natural Foods Q3 adjusted earnings Beat Estimates
United Natural Foods (UNFI) released earnings for its third quarter that climbed from last year. The company's bottom line came in at $51.89 million, or $1.02 per share. This compares with $36.59 million, or $0.72 per share, in last year's third quarter. Analysts had expected the company to earn $0.93 per share, according to figures compiled by Thomson Reuters. Analysts' estimates typically exclude special items.
The company's revenue for the quarter rose 11.8% to $2.65 billion from $2.37 billion last year. United Natural Foods earnings at a glance:
EPS (Q3): $1.04 vs. $0.77 last year
Analysts Estimate: $0.93
Revenue (Q3): $2.65 Bln vs. $2.37 Bln last year.
Full year EPS guidance: $3.18 - $3.23
Full year revenue guidance: $10.23 - $10.28 Bln
- United Natural Foods
- Thomson Reuters
- United Natural Foods Q3 adjusted earnings Beat Estimates
- Saudi Arabia's Nadec To Buy Danone Unit Via Capital Raise
- FEMSA: Company Carries Out Sale Of 5.24% Stake In Grupo Heineken
- Tesco Q1 LFL Sales Up On Strong UK, Despite Weak International
- Delivery Hero plans 450-million-euro IPO on Frankfurt exchange